Marvelous Poetry

Poetry is a whisper, a wish, a thought. Like a distant star in endless space.
The cry of one’s mind, the truth at heart.
Emotions, flowing like a stream, anger, friendship, jealousy and love all as one.
To know, to feel, to spread the joy, like a rising wave.
A dream of hope, changing with the ages. Not knowing the end of your perilous ride,
To loss to victory, the choice not yours to decide.
A puzzle a game, to shout out the thoughts of your mind.
They say it’s what fools do to sit around and ponder, to think and rhyme to twine words together. But who we are, they will never know.
Why our love to write these words grow stronger, to know the meaning of poetry in us, and how to create it lies in our minds.
The swishes of our hands to the will of our minds, and a touch of joy. Poetry, never the same, not for you, not for me

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!