Zoo Escape!!!

One cold cold frosty morning I woke up and I was at the zoo. Rolly polly moster had let all the animals out because he wants to own the zoo with no animals. Then an old old man came riddind on a brown and white sgragy waggy horse. He cantered off to get all the animals. He rounded them up back througgh the town to the zoo. The man said "oh no oh no" beacuse the rolly polly monster shut the gate. Then half an hour later the old man opens the gate. All the animals run back into their cages. Bang! bang! bang! went the gates and the police got the rolly polly monster. He went to jail and he was never to be seen again. The zoo was a zoo again andthey all lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!