Lauren, The New Fairy Queen

Up on the hill, where the apple blossoms fall.
Above the shimmering lake, you shall find the majestic fairy palace hall.
In the sky butterflies are dancing,through the village streets unicorns prancing.
For tonight all the village shall rejoice at the queen’s coronation ball.

Around the palace garden they all gather,
When they see Laurens beauty they all start to chatter.
As the mermaids of the lake sing and splash, the woodland creatures make a dash.
To get to the palace festivities on time.

Inside the ballroom, gems and diamonds glitter and gleam.
Lovely Lauren enters and with excitement all the creatures beam.
With her curly golden hair like sunshine, and sweet blue eyes like the sky.

All watch as her three sisters place the crown upon Lauren’s royal head,
And are amazed by her beautiful dress, made of the finest golden thread.
The starry night is spent eating delicious foods and celebrating away,
The kingdom is happy as the young pixies dance ballet.
All for their new fairy queen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!