Year 4 To Year 5

Year 5 in Middle School, at the start it sounded quite cool.
But once I landed in my chair, I found new faces everywhere.

Maths, English, Science too, we had an excursion at the zoo.
Animals everywhere to and fro, but back to school we had to go.

NAPLAN was a tricky one, but for you it has not begun.
Common Assesments flying past, the working levels were a real blast.

We had Miss Folmes for terms one and two, the things we learnt were fun and new.
We had Miss Teirby for terms three and four, in these two terms we learnt much more.

Camp would be the highlight of the year, but the end of our year is nearly here.
Like father, like son, the father and son camp was really fun.

Summer sports and winter sports, sports on grounds and tennis courts.
I really liked S&E, although a close contender would be PE.

Be careful for year 12 muck up day, if you go up you will pay.
At the end of the year, parents have billycart races to cheer.

I told you year five was a barrel of fun, now you have to do what has to be done.
I think year five is the best in the west, wear with pride your Wesley Crest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!