Happiness

How would you describe happiness?
The dictionary defines it as the quality or state of being happy.
That's not quite how I would define it though.
Happiness is stepping outside in the morning of a crisp spring day and taking a deep breath in. Breathing in that clean sweet air. So sweet you can almost taste it.
Happiness is observing children playing. The smiles on their faces and the joy that they radiate. It's contagious and their smiles lighten the world and everyone in it. Their presence alone can encourage joy.
Happiness is that moment in time when nothing spectacular is occurring but you feel enlightened for it. Your soul feels more free and higher than ever before because of that moment.
Happiness can be captured in a photograph. Captured at the correct moment it can be preserved for all of eternity.
Happiness is moments in life that exhilerate us and make us better people for experiencing it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!