Yarrahapinni Excursion

On Wednesday 21st of April 2010 our students from 2/3/4 class went to Yarrahapinni for an excursion.
First we loaded the bus and got on the bus and head for Yarrahapinni.
When we got there we unloaded the bus. Then we went to our cabins and found out whom our roommates were. In my dad’s cabin was Mattie, Sean, Brett, Lochs, Liam, Mitchell and I.
Then we played basketball and my team won 11-4. Then we did the challenge course and beach activities.
Then my dad cooked a bbq for everyone. Brett, Byron and I played Battleship and Brett won. We all watched Ice Age Three -Dawn of the Dinosaurs on the big screen in the chapel.
The next day I had cornflakes and Brett had Weet-Bix and everyone else had cornflakes for breakfast.
Firstly group B went on the 105m
waterslide.
Then we went on the unnatural trail then we found everything in order. We came back to our cabins, got changed into different clothes and put our bags on the bus.
Then Miss Evens told everyone to go to the basketball court. We did jumping jacks and then everyone played basketball.
Then we got on the bus and went back to school. Brett, Byron and I played Simpsons. Then we got back to school and played handball.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!