Pageant Enemies


By Bella LeMessurier

Everyone was waiting for her to arrive. The door was opening, the superstar had arrived. All her fellow classmates cheered for her talent as she flicked her long, brown shiny hair behind her shoulder. At Pendran High School (P.H.S) all the people were respected except for Stacy Evans as she was the true queen.

The bell had gone and the classmates stumbled away as they had to leave the one who they admired the most.

Stacy’s hometown was in Los Angeles. It was a common place where everyone was treated fairly. At night big beautiful lights would come on and shine their lights on every single person. They were like sparkles in the sky.

People only cherished Stacy because she was the singing diva! She had a voice of an angel, she blew everyone away.

Her mother Diana was looking into a magazine called ‘TEEN QUEEN’. Stacy and Diana ordered it every month, so that they don’t miss out on any competitions that involve beauty and talent. Diana thought this was the right challenge for her.

When Stacy came home, her mum rushed to the door to tell Stacy the good news. Unfortunately Stacy was in a bad mood because her arch enime was in town, her name was Rachel Smith. The only reason why the Evans family had something against her was because Rachel always got into the finals in the same beauty contest as Stacy. This time Stacy wasn’t going to let her take away her crown.

Stacy already knew about the contest because she heard it from an obvious person. Stacy wasn’t going to let Rachel come between her chances of winning. Her mum and her dad were always by her side.

The big day had arrived and Stacy was ready to show off her moves against her so called enime. As Stacy and her family were driving to the show, Stacy had as feeling that she wasn’t going to do her absolute best because she was afraid she would get crushed by Rachel Smith.

Rachel was walking down the catwalk and there it was, the most embarrassing moment of her life. Her dress had caught on her high heel and it pulled her dress down and showed everyone her underwear. The crowd was laughing like a bunch of monkeys.

Stacy knew that she had no competition now. She walked gracefully but fancily at the same time and there it was, the ‘TEEN QUEEN CROWN’. Everyone loved her performance and so did Stacy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!