Daniel's Dangerous Adventure

One day, Daniel woke up in his house. When he looked for his family, he realised nobody was there. He looked outside the window and saw a huge battle in the village. In a flash the 13 year old boy ran to the forest. He hid there for a while. Then the boy looked for a safer place. He quickly took an axe, torch and a drink bottle. Finally he was ready to go.
50 minutes later he reached the forest of death, so he got out his axe and began chopping trees. Unluckily, the boy got a splinter. “I need to be a bit more careful,” he said to himself. Before it got dark the boy setup camp and went to sleep.
In the morning, he walked through the eerie forest when he came across a sign that said “BEWARE ROARING RIVER!” Suddenly a giant anaconda emerged from the water. It attacked swiftly. The brave boy ran up to the anaconda and sliced it in two.
Soon afterwards, Daniel found binoculars. He looked for the safe house but it was on top of a huge waterfall. Then, he realised there wasn’t a path. Very nervously, he sat there thinking of a way to get past.
Two hours later Daniel made a boat from wood and finally got into it. Oh no!
— A big furious panther appeared from a nearby shady tree. Daniel started rowing away as fast as he could. But he wasn’t fast enough so the panther jumped in. Daniel got out his axe and started to attack by throwing the axe in the creature’s direction. He missed and hit the wood. They began to sink! Daniel cut the boat and the wood began to split in half. The panther began to sink but didn’t give up and jumped to Daniel’s side. The boy quickly moved the blade and injured the wild beast. In shock, it fell to the ground and struggled to move. Daniel —the courageous hero was very tired, but he managed to escape.
As the night approached, he found the old house and his family. They told him the battle was over and they were safe now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!