Katrina

Katrina
I squeezed past the vampires skipping class and jogged down a flight of stairs. I was late for class because this morning I had found a guy covered in blood on the side of the road. Of course I didn’t leave him there, I rang an ambulance and waited till they were there but they told me I couldn’t see him for a couple of hours anyway.
Now, I was at school running late for class and replaying the scary moment I saw him unconscious just this morning.
I dodged the werewolves at the bottom of the flight of stairs and ran to room A1 which was an underground level.
Miss G had already started teaching our witchcraft class so I opened the door as quietly as I could but sighed when I realized Casey had saved me a seat right up the front. My footsteps gave me away and the teacher spun around. “Katrina, I’ve been waiting for you. I didn’t know if you were going to turn up. I was hoping you would show Mr Grey around today” Miss G asked with a smile. She was a good teacher and I didn’t mind her but this is the second new student she has asked me to show around in only a couple of days and the last one was a psycho who had tried to kill someone.
I nodded and took a seat in between Casey and Mr Grey. “Where have you been?” Casey asked not worried since last week I was late because I saved a bird. “I saw a guy unconscious on the side of the road so I stopped and called an ambulance” I explained. Her brown eyes went massive and her mouth fell open. “What happened to him?” She shrieked way too loudly and the whole class turned and stared. I smiled awkwardly before turning back to talk to her. “I don’t know. I’ll see him tonight” I whispered. She nodded and I suddenly remembered Mr Grey was sitting next to me. I turned to face him. “Sorry, crazy morning. “What’s your name?” I asked him. He had dark hair like the last one but he had gorgeous green eyes. “My name is Harley Grey” he said with a cute smile. “I’m Molly” I looked over to see Molly leaning over the table to shake hands with Harley. She was pretty, mean, wore her dress way to short and had a face full of makeup but the two seemed to get along since they talked the whole lesson.
It wasn’t till I was walking home; I realized why the vampire, Molly, had taken such a liking to Harley.

It was dark but the moon glowed in the sky. “Where did she say she was going to show him?” I said as I stopped walking. “The forest because Molly said it was pretty at night” Casey answered. “She is going to kill him” I shrieked and I took off towards to the forest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!