Waiting For You All My Life

I sat at the corner of my room Looking at the dust particles as it flew everywhere I looked around the room and found spiderweb on the ceiling, letter written on the wall, The floor board was half broken, the gray door and just a small lamp in the center of the room Paper and photos scattered and torn everywhere Sky grew darker and darker each moment Cold breeze past me as it gave me a shiver The same old room being still and silent, Memories filled my mind I looked down at the torn photos and letters Tears tumbled down my cheeks Lost in this world, seeking for no help, I fell down on my knees crying Once i wasn't alone in the same old room.... I was with you Without a warning, love felt us Hoping love will bring you back to me, In this same room I am waiting for you.. To be with you......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!