Macx Meets Louise

This story begins, with young handsome man named Macx he is 24 years old, graduated medical school at the age of 20 and is now the head cardiologist of the Royal childrens’s hospital in Melbourne, Australia. Macx has lived this amazing life, but no kids and no special lady to come home to after work. He has wanted a special someone since he ever became interested in love.
Macx treats sick/injured children day-in and day-out. One morning on Macx’s daily drive to work he hears “ boy has heart attack boy now heading to royal childrens hospital “ on the radio then feels something vibrating not long after realized it his pager with the message “ code red “. Understood as heart attack on young child, so as he reads the message, drives as fast as possible to the hospital.
Macx arrives at the hospital, just as the little boy arrives in the ER. (emergency room ) Macx first went and talked to the mother about what the child information was:
Some information
Name: Polifar, Luke
Gender- male
Age- 3
Origin- Australian
After to talking to his mother Louise, Macx hospitalized Luke. After this incident Macx talked to Louise a lot about what effects a heart attack can have on a young child as such as her son. Luke was hospitalized for 6 months, so Macx and Louise talked a lot, and actually got very close. The had started a relationship with-in the hospital, it wasn’t a big relationship but it was a big relationship for their love. Infact Macx asked Louise out to dinner. They had a wonderful time.
6 months Passed
Macx had just discharged Luke after the 6 months recovery, Just before Luke and his mother left he got down on one knew in front of Louise and proposed to her with a big beautiful diamond ring. Louise was happily to accept his offer in marriage.
16 months later Macx and Louise got married.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!