The Healthy Bridge

Excellence Award in the 'Legendary 2012' competition

once upon a time there was a girl whose name was Cinderella she was 5 years old and her dad lived in a small house. one day her dad said he is going to sell the small house because he didn't have enough money. Cinderella got so angry with her dad that she ran away from her house .after awhile she found a bridge made out of vegetables. Cinderella didn't like vegetables but she was really hungry so she ate the carrot and lettuce and she was so healthy that she ran everywhere like she was doing exercise.then STOMP STOMP STOMP heard little Cinderella end then all of a sudden "WHO ATE FROM MY BRIDGE?"came a loud voice from under the bridge . Cinderella got so scared that she stopped running then all of a sudden a big ugly troll came and asked Cinderella why are u eating from my bridge ,sorry said Cinderella ,do u know it is rude to eat without permission shouted troll,sorry i wont do it again,GOOD!!said troll and Cinderella ran home.
the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!