Poley The Panda Goes To School

Finalist in the 'Legendary 2012' competition

My name is Poley and I am a panda bear. I live in the snow. I live with my Mum, Dad, sister and brother in a black and white house. Our garden has lots of pretty flowers. The flowers are also black and white. Today I caught the bus to go to school. Our school is called Snow Primary School. Outside we have a little path that leads us to a secret walkway where all our toys are. We did some maths games and then it was time for lunch. Mum packed me a polony and sauce sandwich. When I ate it I turned into a kitten. I played with string until the end of the day. Then I went home on the bus. My mum was horrified that I had turned into a kitten at school. She gave me a bowl of milk and I cheered up. Then it was time for bed. The next day at school my mum packed me leaves in my sandwich. I ate it and I turned back into a panda bear. The teacher told my mum and my mum came and picked me up from school to take me home. Mum was happy I was a panda bear again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!