Deadly Fun

They say death welcomes you, in the most peculiar of ways. It could be at the most strange of times. It could be peaceful, like floating, but it could be harsh, like falling on jagged rocks. You could be picking flower’s, you could be climbing a mountain. You just do not know when death will strike and how hard he will hit. They say death is a man, but is cruelty always from man? Could it not be scratching with long female nails? But when death strikes, he strikes in disguise. He could be cancer. But of what type? He could attack in the liver, the heart or maybe the skin. He could give you heart problems. But in which way? Heart attack, tumour? He could be a car crash. He put you to sleep at the wheel. But are you ever awaken? Darkness could be death. But what about the white glow of the pearl gates? He could be she. But would she show more mercy than an angry dog? A bear, protecting her cubs? But is death trying to protect her cubs? Are you the threat? Or is this all death?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!