Tech Wars


A long time ago in an app store far, far away…
It is a time of social war and one-ups man ship. Hackers have been breeching the security of our iPods and giving our tablets viruses. But with super infiltrating skills we have managed to steal the code for the iShooter; the greatest weapon of all time. It is a huge network that has the power to destroy whole reputations!

Once upon a time there was a boy who lived in the outback, but, we don’t care about him.
Meanwhile the first of Techie Drives went to save the world, but, it was a trap! So, they went over to Mars and met a cool guy who wanted to come with them, and ended up as their friend. Then they blew up a whole lot of stuff, and then they saved the king. Soon after they went up in space again, but, their craft got damaged, so they went to Jupiter to fix it, and met a boy who lived in the outback. He was a stunt driver, a really good one! It was because he had lots of- well, let’s just say he was the chosen one. Then a bad guy appeared! Fortunately, they got away. Soon after that, they went to Venus to get help; annoyingly all they got was a long talk. So they went to save the planet themselves. They all had a big fight, and the kid blew heaps of stuff up, and they killed the bad guy. After that they all had a big party to celebrate. The kid grew up and became a Techie Drive. He met the girl who used to be the princess, but for some reason the bad guys were trying to kill her. Then they had another fight, then the boy and girl on vacation.
While that happened, the Techie met a money chaser, and his son, and all his clones. The boy went back to the desert and his mind went on vacation to South Africa, but neither the less, the girl still liked him. After that every one left to go to the dessert, but that wasn’t a great idea either. A hippogriff tried to wreck the ship, but then their friends showed up to help save the day. Unfortunately the bad guys had lots of dragons. Fortunately, they had lots of phoenixes.
Then they had another big fight and met a new bad guy, and a little black dude turned up and went totally bonkers. But the bad guy got away.
The boy and girl got married.
Then there were some beast wars, and a big battle on Saturn, and then they all went down to Mercury, and the boy got a new commander, and then the boy had another big fight, and he got a bit stuck, but his new general fixed him, almost. So things looked pretty bad. But there was a new hope for the universe.
MAY THE 8G BE WITH YOU
END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!