Fatty The Fat Lazy Cat

Excellence Award in the 'Legendary 2012' competition

Fatty the fat lazy cat lives with old Mrs Sheppard.

Fatty the cat likes to be lazy.

Tom the little boy next
door loves to visit Fatty and Mrs Sheppard.

Whenever Tom comes over to visit Fatty Mrs Sheppard bakes cookies.

After Tom ate Mrs Sheppard’s cookies, Tom noticed that Fatty wasn’t in his bed. Fatty
usually waits for Tom.

Where could Fatty be?

Tom looked underneath the couch… Fatty wasn’t there.

Tom looked underneath the bed… but Fatty wasn’t there either.

No luck…

Tom decided to tell Mrs Sheppard that he couldn’t find Fatty anywhere.

Mrs Sheppard told Tom that Fatty liked to sit on the brick fence to lie in the sun.

Tom looked in the backyard… Fatty wasn’t on the brick fence. Where could Fatty be?

Suddenly Tom heard a big MEOOOWWW!

He looked up into the apple tree. Oh No! Fatty was sitting in one of the highest branches!

Tom ran back inside and told Mrs Sheppard that Fatty was high up in the apple tree!

Mrs Sheppard quickly went outside. She called out to Fatty to come down.

Fatty was very nervous. Mrs Sheppard called out again in a nice soft voice, “Come down please, Fatty.”

Mrs Sheppard reached out her arms and grabbed Fatty.

She gave Fatty a great big hug!


“Thankyou Tom for finding Fatty.”

Mrs Sheppard was so happy that she gave Tom her secret recipe for her cookies.

Tom skipped home with a huge smile on his face.

The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!