Nature Never Ends

Thunder, raging and roaring across the sky like two bulls charging. Lightning, lights up the sky for a split second then vanishes like a forest. Then the rain, splashes on the roof washing away the thin layer of dust that has formed over time. Smell the fresh air formed by the rain, smelt by humans and absorbed by nature.

The humid air is slowly disappearing and letting the soft cool breeze run against your face. The thunder, dying down and we are left with the rain spitting out the last little drop.

Its quiet, until a leaf has fallen, hit the ground and breaks, breaks in half like glass hitting concrete. I started to think when I was in bed about the animals that lurk under the sea and on the land. Have we discovered all these animals or are they just going to be left alone, undiscovered and untouched.

It’s morning, the sun is just rising on top of the mountain making a rusty orange tinge across the world. When the sun climbs all the way up you get an amazing aqua blue sky, which causes the most beautiful wake up call to all of the animals still resting their eyes.

Soon enough you will see, snakes slithering along trying to find the perfect rock to sunbake on, you’ll see frogs leaping on different textures trying to find the perfect one to blend into and then the birds squawking and playing with each other while their parents go and find their breakfast.

This is what I call nature and I’m glad to say ‘nature never ends’....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!