Taken

“Ahhhh!...” I yelled, as the pain shot through my leg and I looked down and all I see is blood everywhere and a crocodile attached to my leg.
How did I get here with a croc on my leg? Do I deserve this or am I just unlucky? I have to get out of here, what can I do?
I shove my hand down the crocodile’s mouth, hoping that it will let go. What do you know, it worked! The croc lets go and disappears. I am free, well not exactly I’ve still got to get to shore before it returns.
The water is very cold, it is starting to pull me down to the bottom but no I can’t die like this. I want to go home to my family. The sunlight is shining on my face through the water, it is a sign, I need to make to the surface .I am swimming as fast as I can but there is one little problem, half of my leg is missing.
I finally make it to shore I am safe from the crocodile but my leg… it is still bleeding really bad I am losing lots of blood and I need to get help, fast.
My bag is about three meters away from me and it’s got my phone in it. I have to get it, it’s my only choice. But how? I start to crawl but it seems so far away. It is no use I’m not getting anywhere and my vision is getting blurry, so I close my eyes, and the world goes black.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!