Bad Sport Day

Hi I’m Eric Chubby Face, well that’s not the point just let me tell the story. One day I was in bed I thought I heard a chicken oh it doesn’t matter it was just me. So I was getting ready for soccer and then it all started. I couldn’t find my pants. Oh where are my pants. I can’t go to soccer without any pants. Then I see mum she wearing my pants. MUM! Here you go she says.
So an hour later we arrived. And I see that the other team has one player less. I’m guessing I’m not going to be able to play. Oh he’s hiding behind me putting bunny ears on me. That’s why everyone is laughing at me. How silly can I be?
The referee says it’s time to start the match. They get to start with the ball. They kick ball and almost score but I steal off him and laugh because I’m the worst player in the team. Speaking of being the worst player in the team I laugh so much that I don’t notice that the other team has stole the ball the ball off me and have scored a goal. Everyone in my team is so angry at me.
In the next 5 minutes the same thing happens except this time I laugh so much that I fall over and knock my head so hard that I get amnesia. I start scoring goals for the other team and everyone starts saying boo at me but who cares I don’t know who I am. I keep scoring goals for the other team and the umpire calls me off but I don’t stop because I don’t know what’s happening then I just faint.
I knock my head so hard again and I lose my amnesia and end up in my bed with ice on my head and guess what the other team beat us all cause of our coach! (I might have said the wrong person)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!