Fallen World

It has been a thousand years since the fall of the CBF when Ray and Aya died trying to save this world from annulation from the hybrid called Mark and now the Monsters and Demons have broken free. Man still exists on the planet but only the strongest have survived, since the fall of the CBF. After the fall of the CBF humans created resistance there was originally twelve but now there is only four. There should truly be no resistance left but a change in nature created four demons/ Monsters to live in harmony with the humans so an alliance was created and that was the start of the new era of the riders.
The four clans of today are “The Preying Wolf” also known as the Demon Hunters. They are assassins who originated from the blood line of the two pure blood hybrids Ray and Aya. “The Fallen Ones” this clan was near the edge of death walking endlessly in a desert when they meet a Demon clan with goat legs and red skin with horns on their heads and offered the to help them conquer the world and where given a power of half elf half magician to help conquer the world.
“The Flying Mountain Clan” Pondering the Pandora plans when they ran into a group of flying monsters all different shapes and sizes the monsters came and talked to them because they showed no sign of fear when they appeared. They offer them refuge and as a thanks the resistance gave them a infused Rambo rock of many colours and the Monsters broke it in a symbol of peace and then a mystical event happened the flying monsters were able to breath fire every monsters breathed different colours. They from then on were allowed to stay with the monsters to live and formed human riders in an aspect of friendship between the two and given the powers of a magician. “The Tortured Sprits” This clan formed an alliance when they walked into the evil demon spirits lands and survived. These spirits were once peaceful and friendly until darkness came upon the land they lived in but because the humans entered their lands it had one effect on them it turned them into elves.
They have now lived with monsters and demons for two-hundred now they are at each other’s throats and who will be fighting who? Now the drums are beating, Horns are blaring war is coming. Which side do you stand for?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!