Never Again

The idea of leaving the urban country-side haunted Beth without knowing. But finally when the day had come, Beth felt completely deplorable knowing she was never coming back to the urban ever again. Disappoint and bitterness had preyed upon her continually for days and a deep languor had succeeded this passionate struggle. Beth could not think of anything worse than leaving for the crowded, prodigious city. Cars buzzed down the highway like silver chains rattling. As we got closer to the city my heart began to beat faster and faster. The day had finally come when Beth could feel no gratification at anything she fulfilled. All that she achieved had all gone to waste, in one single breath. As the surrounding skyscrapers towered over the one single crowd all that was left was hope. I did not know what the future held of marvel or surprise for me. All that I was told was this was the end of the beginning.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!