I Made It!

“It’s alright boy”, I whispered in my horses ear, we were cantering to the last fence. We had no penalties. I thought to myself this jump will be in my mind for the rest of my life! “We have to clear this, come on”. I kicked him forward into the jump; we extended into the air, over the jump we flew. “Yes we did it boy, we won”. The crowd roared as I breezed through the finish line. We had won the Grand Pre Level and now were going to the Olympics! The Judges called all the place getters to the arena to do a lap of honour and to receive the ribbons. This was the happiest moment of my life, I had trained so hard and had gone through a lot to get to this level and now I have done it! I received my BIG Blue ribbon off the Judges; I had tears in my eyes. “Well done Ashleigh see you at the Olympics, Good Luck”. I said to myself “I am ready for the challenge and exciting experience waiting ahead for me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!