Kidnapped

I was a happy girl at the age of 12 until on the 15th of March I was kidnapped and then on May 12th they killed me.
This is my story

I awoke on March 14th I had a warm shower to wake myself up, when I was dressed I went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I arrived at school at about 8:30am I played with my friends then the bell went so we went into class. First thing in the morning we have computer we had to do on demand reading.

After school I walked home while I was walking I had a strange scene that someone was watching me. I turned around but no one was there only a white van parked on the side of the road the number plate was IWK-929. When I got home I ate dinner, did my homework then went to bed.

In the morning I had a shower I left the home at 9:29am as I was walking I had the same scene I had yesterday I turned around then I seen a white van the number plate was IWK-929. I turned back around two men approached me then they knocked me out.

I awoke dizzily tied to a chair in a dark warehouse suddenly the lights turned on. The men that took me approached me slowly they had a weird look on their face like they were going to kill me. Later at night we had dinner I had chicken schnitzel it was quite nice then I expected. I asked for a drink they gave me some water. I went to bed they gave me a comfortable double bed.
In the morning on the 1st of April they let me ring my parents but for only 1 minute because it took police 1 minute and 30 seconds to track it. I said goodbye to my parents.

In the morning they tied me to a chair. They recorded me sitting in the chair then one of them pulled out a gun BOOM!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!