Lavender

Lavender is the rose’s petal, wet with dew from the night’s merciless storm.

Lavender is the first laughter of a baby, cozy in its wooden cot and its family sigh with relief.

Lavender is a nebulae frozen in time, magnificent against the endless black depths of the universe, mysterious and wonderful.

Lavender is an asteroid with a rainbow trailing behind it as it pursues a comet across the sky.

Lavender is waiting like the brown bear hibernating while waiting for spring.

Lavender is a shining amethyst, deep within a mine, waiting to be found by an un-expecting miner.

Lavender is lavender, solemn in the light breeze, with the threatening buzzing of a thousand bees.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!