The Best Friends

Excellence Award in the 'Legendary 2012' competition

Once upon a time, a long time ago, lived an elephant and a cheetah.They were two best friends.

They played 'It' but Cheetah always won. They played in the lake but like all cats, except the tiger, he hated the water but they always got along with each other.

One hot day after a boiling night the two friends went to the lake. Elephant accidentally squirted water on Cheetah and he thought it was on purpose and yelled "No more best friends"! and he ran as fast as all cheetahs could away from Elephant.

None of them ever knew a giant evil crocodile lived in the lake and that he had an evil plan. When Cheetah was running he did not know he was running into one of the evil crocodile's traps he had left to catch Cheetah and it worked. Cheetah was trapped!

The evil crocodile suddenly appeared driving a crane which had a big cage hanging down from it.This was to put Cheetah in and take him down to the lake to drown him. Elephant who was in his cave, spotted this and snuck after them.

While elephant was following them he remembered how strong he was. When he saw crocodile starting to lower the cage into the water, he snuck into the lake and started to push. Up and up the cage went and it went so high that the crane broke! Cheetah fell into the water but Elephant rescued him and carried Cheetah back to shore.

The water splashed some broken wires on the crane and the evil crocodile got electrocuted and died. Cheetah and Elephant lived and played happily as best friends forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!