Dear Dad

To my long lost father, i dont know where to start! Why did you throw my mum away and ditch us for some tart?

To my daddy dearest, how could you be so cruel? To take all the money mummy earned so I cant go to school?

To my biological dad, why did you do the things you did? Like hit my poor old mummy and give her black eyes that she hid.

To my Dear Old Man, why would you run away like that? Leaving mummy nothing but the house and the welcome mat.

Dear my runaway pappa, how could you miss my life? My first words, steps and maybe someday, the guy who'll call me his wife.

To my long lost father there is nothing more to say. Except I miss you more and more each day you stay away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!