I Am Sporty Sam I Am!

My name is sporty Sam. I love to play all day long. I go to school in the city. I’m not in a wheelchair; I don’t have cerebral palsy or anything that is visible when you look at me. I need extra help to learn.
I have one best friend at school and his name is Trees. He has lots of colours in his hair. He also plays with his hair and makes sure that he looks good. He also loves listening to old style music like me. He also loves wearing nice clothes.
My name is sporty Sam because I like playing sport. I play Australin Football League with disabled kids in a league called the Football Integration Development Association. Before I played AFL I played Tennis but I was not that good at it so I stopped playing. It was for the best. One of my team friends is as big and slow as a turtle. He plays in the centre.
I also play with a friend called Laurie. He sometimes plays centre too because he’s so tall. He was a long time student of the year at the school I go to and he went on the Kokoda Trail. He is very tall he always gives people hi fives when I see him.
This storey is about me it’s boring sometimes. I’m just a boring kid. I like doing boring stuff like watch stupid sport on TV. I listen to lame music like old rock music. People are always asking me why I listen to old music. I like it because it’s cool. I can understand the words.
I always wear my hair in the same way. I straighten my fringe and pull it forward. I like it like that, it’s cool like that. People think I’m lame because I hang out with disabled people on the weekends. One kid has got Down syndrome. He’s my friend and he plays football with me I don’t care if people think I’m lame but I like hanging out with disabled kids.
People used to call me dumb at my old school and a slow learner, uncoordinated and teacher’s pet. They were jealous of me because I was exempt from the exams. Some teachers gave me the exams but I used to fail them. Kids’ at my old school used to bash me. Once I came home and had a black eye.
My mum was mortified and called the school. She looked for another school. My mum is a teacher and I hate her being a teacher. She sends kids who she thinks can’t do any work at normal schools to special school. She knows all of the schools. I can’t get away with anything with my mum. My mum won’t let me go on face book if she sees me she will grounded me for life. Mum is very strict but I love here lots I do.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!