Voices

There are voices everywhere. I hear them all day and night. There is no escape.
They yell and scream at me, begging for help.
Sometimes I see them, the people the voices belong to, other times, I imagine what they look like.
I beg them to stop, to leave me alone, but they never go.
I try to do what the voices want, but never can I succeed.
My dreams are filled with visions of them, people surrounding me. Young and old, they beg for help, beg for me to save them.

I cover my ears and scream at them to leave, to go far away. They never do. I can never escape them. There is no way for me to escape them. I have to find a way.
Grabbing a knife, I stare at it. This is my escape; this is how I will get away.
Feeling the life leave my body, I think to myself, I have finally found my escape.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!