The Magic Guitar

Finalist in the 'Far Out 2012' competition

One day a man bought a guitar. It wasn't any old guitar. It was a magic guitar. When he tried it at his house, it blew up the windows!
"WOW!" said the man.
Meanwhile a mad scientist was making metal robots. When the robots were alive they killed the mad scientist.
The man who had the magic guitar went out for a coffee. But he left his guitar and the robots were after his guitar,so they stole it and knocked the house down! By the time he got there he only saw the wood and bricks.
The next day the robots came back and the man realised he was in trouble! The man grabbed the guitar out of the robots hands and started playing his guitar. All of the robots died except for the boss. He went to his lair and said, "I need to make robots. Strong ones with weapons. But how will I make them? I will try to figure out a way. I never knew how the scientist made us. I only knew that I was made of metal. I will get revenge."
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!