Samantha's Day Of Fame!

One day a 12 year old girl was watching tv and an advertisement for auditions to a show called Go Lingo. So she told her mum and dad that night and they had a talk about it and they said YES! Samantha was so excited that she went online to enter and she went to bed because it was late, the next morning Samantha went onto the internet to see if she can go and audition and she saw an email from the tv show crew and she got in. She was so excited that she ran to tell her parents because it was the 12th of August which was today! It was at the shopping center in Moorebank so she got ready and headed of to audition. When she got there, there was heaps of kids that were there to audition. Well the people explained what they had to do and Samantha was last to audition, the judges faces looked so surprised and Samantha thought that they loved it. At the end, the judges announced who won and got to perform on Go Lingo! And guess what, Samantha was the first person to go through and she was so excited that she jumped around and yelled so the whole shopping center looked at her. When the judges finished calling out names, she went to a secrect room where they filmed the tv show. Samantha is a very good speller and the show is based on spelling and games so Samantha is lucky that it is not based on math! Anyway when the show was finished they said that this episode will be on tonight, so Samantha and her mum rushed home because it was on in 10 minutes. Samantha's whole family watches Go Lingo every night so it will be a big surprise for them,well when the show started the whole family called Samantha because she was on TV! After the show was finished, Samantha said goodnight to her parents and she went to bed. Samantha couldn't sleep because she was too excited to go to school. THE END!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!