Dale Thomas

Born in 1987, June twenty first. Popping out of mum’s tummy with a burst.
As a kid I loved the game and knew I wanted to seek fame.
My life is great. My life is nice. Playing AFL with Collingwood adds some spice.
Debuted in round one 2006. I gathered 16 possessions and 2 goals I kicked.
Anzac day the match against the Dons. I took an absolute screamer and the game was on.
Later on in the game I was searching for glory and fame. I gathered the ball at the fifty meter mark and kicked the ball with a spark. Through it went between the sticks. I couldn’t believe my fancy tricks. I really thought I was in heaven shocking the bombers and Kevin.
2007. This year’s been like heaven. Round 12 the match against the Swans. I kicked four goals and was on a roll.
Round 14 against the Saints. I kicked 2 goals wasn’t that great.
As my career starts to unfold. Their will be a story to be told!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!