Last Minute Homework

I am doing my homework in the in the study and the day is Thursday and the submission date is tomorrow which is Friday. I am doing my homework in the last minute it was a PowerPoint about the politicians. There is a lot of tension I am thinking what I am meant to do in a last minute situation I felt so tensioned. My dad is trying to help me finish my homework. Doing things in the last moment is not really fun.
It is Friday morning and I had to wake up at 6 o clock and I was very tired and the first thing my dad told me was to do was to do my homework. Now I was really worried about getting my homework done and I also was worried about Mr Gordon growling at me for not getting my homework done. My mum was trying to help me finish my homework on Friday morning as well. The thing I hated was that when I sometimes typed fast on the computer I made lots of typing mistakes and that made me really angry. Finally I got my homework done. Then I had to run to my classroom and just made it.
I think next time I would not leave my work till the last minute.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!