Never Cheat!

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Isabella and her big brother named Fred.
One day Isabella wanted to play a game with her brother.
Whenever her brother got 1 point she took 2, but whenever her brother got 1 point he took 1.
One day the brother said "No". That made Isabella sad. She told her Mum that her brother took too many points each turn.
Her mother beleived her. Then Fred was very angry.
The next day Isabella wanted to play but she didn't do her homework, so she lied.
Then the next day was homework hand in day but she had almost a years worth of homework she had not done. So she got in trouble.
Then her mother said sorry to Fred and Isabella was sent to her room and she is not allowed to do any games until she finishes her homework.

By Gemma Nicol

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!