VEXX

Once upon a time in a different dimension a group of Stonyen were doing there job, when all of a sudden the Raths came to attack.
All the Stonyen where locked up in chains. That night Vexx escaped and crept past all the guards and into the main end of the space ship.
Vexx saw what he thought where normal gloves but they where really the power gloves that the Captain Rath had stolen from an enemy a long time ago. Vexx saw the gloves start to move. Vexx screamed as the power gloves found them selves with there new owner.
BOOM! The power gloves made the Raths space ship blow up.
Vexx woke up and found him self in the human world. Vexx stood up and looked around, he quickly hid in bush.
Vexx had a look for just a moment and then he got caught in a net. Vexx walked forward and smashed the glass that was in front of him. Vexx ran out of the building.
Next Vexx met a dragon
Vexx said “Hello.”
The dragon said “Hi”.
The dragon said that his name was Drake.
Drake said to Vexx “I will help you on your journey.”

One year later Vexx and Drake arrived at the Raths castle. They ran into the castle.
Vexx and Drake got into the main part of the castle.
The Captain Rath was sitting down on his chair. He got up out of his chair. Vexx ran up to the Captain Rath and kicked him over.
Drake picked up the Captain Raths chair and blew fire at it. The Captain Rath was melting. Drake had won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!