War Of The Snowland

One day two kids went to an old river. Then they found a old mansion they decided to have a look around. They were having fun until the front door broke down a big fat troll walked inside. The kids hid under a table. The kids saw a button on the wall, the troll hit the button on then a white light appeared on the wall. The kids jumped in the light then they found themselves in the snow. They ran to a mansion there were penguins holidng rocket launchers with grenades. Big tanks came driving over the hill, the penguins firing their guns at the tanks. Polar Bears came running out with turrents, some penguins used big turrents. When the war was over, the kids walked into the mansion. There were guns on the sides of boxes. The kids said to themselves lets sleep. The penguins came running inside with machine guns and army men bombed the mansion. Lots of penguins died then the soldiers ran out of fuel. The soldiers dropped bombs on the mansion. Then all the planes' engines stopped. Everyone died.
The End
Written by Syd Clarke
Devon Meadows Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!