Year 3 Camp - The Flying Fox

"3, 2, 1, GO" all the kids yelled as Jess pushed me out towards the valley floor below. But I slowly became very high and before I knew it, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I soon got over that thrilling thought that came wildly out of my head.

Wind wobbled me towards Noel but it later stopped and I went slower. I felt so awesome that I yanked the rope by mistake, when my hands were trying to hold on. Accidentally, I went too fast and I closed my eyes. I felt like a flying cheetah!

In about 30 seconds, I flung forwards into the finish line and felt Noel's mighty hands grab the rope as I opened my eyes. "Climb up the ladder please," Noel explained, so I clung on to the ladder and safely unclicked. Off I went down the valley track and back to the others.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!