Tassie’s Adventure



Once upon a time, there lived a Tasmanian Devil named Tassie. He was adventurous. One day his mother had to go and get some food, so Tassie was all alone. When his mother wasn’t around he wasn’t allowed to go out of the burrow.

That day he disobeyed his mother and left the burrow to go out and explore the town where people lived. He had never seen a person before but had heard his mother’s friend, Lassie talk about people. They sounded nice. So he went looking for them.

When he saw the people, they looked big and mean. Then he looked around him and didn’t know which way to go to get home. He was lost. He felt scared.

Then he saw something. It was another Tasmanian Devil. It was his mother! He was so happy that he ran over to his mother and gave her a big hug.

“What are you doing here Tassie?” said his mother.
“I wanted to see some people,” said Tassie.
“You should have stayed at the burrow. You are not allowed to play with your friends for a week. Never go out of the burrow when I’m not around,” said his mother.

Then they went back home and had their dinner.


The End





By Grace Garden
7 years old
75 Bronzewing Drive, Erina, NSW 2250
Year 1, Central Coast Grammar School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!