Ken Block

One dark and gloomy weekend there was a man called Ken Block. He is number 43. He can be a friendly person but he can also sometimes be mean.

He drifts around the streets of London. There are lots of trams. There are obstacles everywhere. There is a Ford Fiesta and a Subaru. He chose to drive the Ford Fiesta.

He was drifting with the Ford Fiesta and saw a gorilla on a ladder. He tried to crash into the gorilla. The gorilla jumped just before Ken crashed into the ladder. The gorilla landed on his feet. The gorilla stood there watching Ken. Ken was fine and the car only had a couple of scratching on it.

The next stage he was drifting under a trailer with explosives!!! Then the trailer blew up. Then his gasket blew up as well. The car blew up and they had to get the jaws of life to get Ken out of the car.

At the hospital he was on the verge of dying. Luckily he……. Survived.
Then he started drifting again. The Ford Fiesta was still working.

At Stage 3 he spun around 3 big trams and flew straight off the hill!!!

Stage 4 he had to drift around the gorilla again but on a Segway. Oh no, the gorilla had a black paint ball gun in his left hand holding the Segway in his right hand. He shot the car in the gas tank. The car blew up. Now he has to use his Subaru.

Stage 5, The bridge was up to let the boat go through. It was up Ken Block. He flew straight off into the water. At the hospital Ken was unconscious. His fans were horrified. Ken died. It was very sad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!