I Don't Like Cleaning!

"Ow my head!" cried Max. "What's wrong?" asked Mum. "I tripped over my toy's and then I hurt my head."

"Well thats why I always tell you to put your toy's away nicely so you don't trip over." said Mum. "Well I don't like cleaning my room. It i svery boring!" yelled Max.

"If you don't clean you room by tomorrow the mess monster will come and brake all of your toy's." "No it won't." Max replied.

"Why don't we go and buy you a toybox so you can put all of your toy's in". "Can we buy a blue one" asked Max. "Sure!"

"Mum I am sorry that I didn't clean my room." "Well thats okay you have learn't your lesson." said Mum. "I will tell my friends." said Max.

"Zoe yesterday I got a new toybox, so I can put my toy's in. My mum said tat you must always clean your room or you can hurt yourself!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!