I Didn't Do My Homework!

On Friday I forgot my homework, so I ran home and it wasn't there! Then I saw Fred, my baby brother, was playing with it and then Patch the dog came in and stole it, and then chewed it!

I looked at the clock and there was only two minutes to go, so I ran back to school and the bell rang and I got into class just in time! My teacher asked us to hand up our homework. I was scared because I didn't have it! I told the teacher what had happened, she said I was lying!

On Monday I got to school early and I have to write 'I must bring back my homework in time' a hundred times on the blackboard, then I did two whole pages in my book of a story. I got a lunch break but I did not have fun.

On Friday the same thing happened with my homework and I wish I didn't have a dog and a baby brother to mess up my homework! I thought about putting my homework under lock so I couldn't lose it again, and mum and dad thought that it was a good idea so I got an ipod for doing all my homework on time.

On Monday I showed my new ipod to everyone and we lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!