Daddy Where Do I Go?

Tough Love

“Daddy where do I go?” I shout. “Just come with me,” my Father says. He’s acting calm but I know his scared inside. “No come with me sweetie,” says my Mother. I’m in the middle of a terrifying dilemma. I have to choose between my Mum and Dad. I know my Father will take care of me, but I love my Mum too much to let her go. This is it. I finally run to my Father.

“I’ll take care of you now.” He says. I step into the car as I watch my mother weep, “My baby, don’t let them take my baby.”
My Mum was never around, but when she was she’d love me so much I could barely breathe. But my Dad always loved me, that’s why I chose him. I’m in the car and Dad says I only get to see Mum on the holidays, now I’m starting to regret the decision I made. I should’ve given her a second chance, but then again she’ll probably just leave me home by myself and go to work. Mum never told me where she worked, I didn’t really care anyway as long as she got home at night to kiss me goodnight.

I’m in the back seat of Dad’s car thinking about the decision I made. “Oh, Oh!” he says. “What Dad, What!” I shout. “We’re out of petrol,” he says. What a relief I thought there was something wrong with the car. We stop off at the petrol station. Half an hour passes and he still hasn’t come back to the car. Four Australian men walk straight into the petrol station, then 2 minutes later two Middle Eastern men walk straight to the car that I’m sitting in. “Out, Out.” They yell. “Stop. Help daddy, help!”
They pick me up. I’m kicking and screaming everywhere. I also see my father in the arms of another Middle Eastern man. I see the gruesome dead bodies of the Australian men.

They put me in a homemade trailer attached to the back of a car. There are two cows beside me. I know we’re moving but I don’t want to believe it. The only thing that I’m thinking about is whether I will make it out alive.

We stop I know that this can’t be good. They throw me straight out of the car. “Where’s my daddy!” I scream. They slap me right across the face as they yell “Keep your mouth shut!” I see a long, blue bag that they take out of the car. “ Where?” One of the men says. “ The river.” says the other. I can’t help thinking that the dead body of my Father is in there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!