War Or The Worlds

War does not determine who is right, only who is left. I am watching the world I had once called home, burn to the ground, darkness elopes it, and I feel that it is time. I feel the rustle of my wings, before I truly see their significances. The deep velvet, the darkest black, these words are the only way I could fathom to explain it in human words. I had foreseen this event, I had known that darkness was coming, yet, I had not said anything, not a word to another living soul. We had taken this battle out onto this foreign world, one, even ourselves didn't even know about truly. It had started with a feud, one that at the time seemed important, but we were arrogant in to think this. Lucifer, once my beloved brother, was questioning our Holy Father's reasons for the existence of humans, why should we bow under these sadistic, monkey's. I had always been a good solider, always following the orders of Him. Michael, who, unlike lucifer,had never judged Our Holy Creator, and was astounded by our brothers blasphemy. He was always arrogant, self absorbed, and was quick to temper. There was an out break, lucifer against michael, forcing angels to take sides. This is how demons came about. As soon as he decided to fight, he fell, taking his followers with him. I was, and to be honest, still am, on the fence so to speak. I would not betray my Creator, yet...... lucifer had always had this charisma about him. He was a leader, angels followed. Then came the dark period. Us still left in heaven, feared what Lucifer would do. I watched, always in the captive of my home. We didn't know what to do, or how we could try to help. So we did the only thing we knew we could do. Hide.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!