Vampire Dreams

Brooklyn looked out of the window the moon shined through the clouds she could hear movement from bellow her.
“You go up the stairs I’ll take the back way”
“Okay”
She heard someone coming up the stairs the person stoped to open the door the door knob turned. Brooklyn turned around she saw a male move in to the room.
“So we meet again little vampire”
“So we do” Brooklyn said to the male
“Tell your friend not to climb up the wall I could hear you as soon as you walked in to the house” she smiled
“So are you going to tell me or not?” the man asked
“Are you really that annoyed to know about my first kill?” she asked
“Yes” said the man.
“we fine then I’m sick and tired of running the year was 1869 I was 17 when Max turned me I was still a knew born this was three months after I turned his name was Jake Evans he was the one I loved I’d known him since I was a little girl his father owned the bakery in town he used to always bake me an apple pie ever Saturday he loved me and I loved him”
“How did it happen?” the man asked
“I found him bleeding in an ally he’d just been shot so I bit him I couldn’t bear to see him in pain so after I bite him I couldn’t stop I loved the taste of his blood you still want to be like me?” Brooklyn asked “all you do is hurt the people you love”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!