A Brain Full Of Memory!

A brain full of memory!



There was once an eight year old girl named Claire who remembered everything! She always
Remembered the words to songs, what happened in all the movies she had seen.
She remembered everything that had happened
in a book and much more. Every day she found out more and more things which meant she remembered more and more things.

Every single day more and more things poured into her head. It took a few weeks time for Claire to figure out what was happening. Well not exactly what was happening.

She knew her head was getting bigger but she thought it was because she had been hanging upside down on the monkey bars at school. She decided never to go on the monkey bars again. This is something that she remembered so her head and brain grew a tiny bit bigger. Of course she didn’t notice.

On Monday at school she remembered a lot. Nearly every day new students and teachers came in. So many that there were about 275 people at her school! A few weeks later she saw her head was even bigger than before! She was really confused! How is this possible? She thought.

She got out of her room and entered the kitchen. As she walked past her eleven year old brother Tom who was sitting down at the table having his breakfast she noticed that he was staring at her with his mouth dropped open wide.

Her mum did it too. “What are you two staring at”? She asked. They didn’t answer for a few seconds until her mum finally said “what on earth happened to your head”? Claire was in a bad mood. She just said “don’t know don’t care”! Then she opened the door and stormed off slamming the door behind her!

Claire went down to the park near her house. She knew she was too young to go off by herself but she didn’t care. She walked down a hill lead by a footpath just in front of her house. Finally she got to the park. Claire found a little path she had never seen before and decided to see what would be on the other end.

She started to follow it until it came to a dead end. There were a bunch of trees that blocked the rest of the way. She spotted a possum in the trees. She didn’t know much about possums and wanted to find out. So she took out her phone and searched possums.

She read and read. So much information filled her brain and it got bigger and bigger. It got so big that it started to shake and then boom! It burst like a balloon! Then she shrunk to the size of a mouse. No one ever saw her again……





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!