Fantasha

“As the sun sets down on Fantasha the little island turns into a remarkable orange colour.”

“My village i live in is wonderful with tropical bungalows fruit that is bursting with flavour. My name is Kobi i live with my mother but my dad has been missing for a matter of months now. The chief of the village says my dad went into the forbidden cave and got banished from the island forever.”

“As i ran through the misty jungle with my little pet dragon called Flames.”

I’’usually go to my friends house but i wanted to explore the island.” But as i was running through the forest i fell through a small hole into a pit of water.” I quickly check myself to see if i have broken any bones.” Then i yell out flames to see if he’s okay and sure enough he comes flying out and lands on my shoulder i’m so happy to see you i say to him and he just smiles” Come on lets see if we can get out of this creepy but the way out has caved in.” OH NO i guess we have to explore the cave to see if there’s another way out.”

“Then we come to two corridors’’.
So they took the left corridor but what they didn't realize the sign said Atlantis.” As Flames and i keep on walking it gets colder i keep on thinking that it is raining but then i realize that we have been standing on thin ice.

“I look around to see if there are any exists but the only one i see is the one i came in.” “I say to Flames i’m going to start walking to the exit but then i hear that crumble again and it’s so loud that i think a rock is going to hit us. So i try to get out of there as fast as i can but my shirt got caught on a rock Flames comes over to help but i look to see if we have any time left but the rock hits me and the ice shatters.”

“I wake up i’m lying on something very soft my eyes open i see light blue sky but i also see a tall skinny man”.

I” start to panic but he yells out my name’.

“Kobi it’s you’. “Dad i jump up and go into his arms.” “Come on lets go.” “Wait where's Flames.”He’s right here

But Kobi doesn't know what he's getting into the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!