Danny

It was a warm sunny day in France everyone was happy and excited for what the world would bring.But Danny Bridgewater was far off from happy and excited in fact he was the complete he was nervous and scared because Danny was to fly halfway across the world to Thailand just to fulfil his destiny of being manager Club Med Phuket. But Danny thought he was a failure and that his father were to ask his younger brother to manage the fine resort. So for he to handle his father his best friend Rachel Stock was to comfort him with the disappoint that was to come.
his father said he could bring Rachel but said that he must stay for as long as he needed him to stay.

They boarded the plane and waited for the air hostess, but she never came so danny decided that he would go to economy to see if she was there. But no one was there not even a air
marshall so he was panicking he ran back to first class and Rachel was holding his crispy warm cashew nuts .
the air hostess had come at last after a long 20 min long wait .
Yet Danny was still trying to enjoy the flight.

As the flight slowly finished Danny got more nervous to see his dad and all his family. As they walked off the plane there was none of the Bridgewater family there all there was was a car in that car was wine and nothing else.

By Maddy Ridgewell
September 2012

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!