Sam,The Legend Of Sacrifice

Sam, The legend of sacrifice


Back in old times the devil created a dark lord who challenged the god of happiness by creating two deadly invisible weapons namely jealousy, and hate ness to destroy the people of world.
To help out humans, the god of happiness sent two divine gifts to mankind namely sacrifice and love to combat evil forces.
Then, an angel from the god came down to people of two rival tribes with a test asked by the god. The test was to destroy, the magic stone hidden in the valley of terror, in which dark lord had put his life inside. No one tribe alone could get that stone destroyed. Both tribes chose their one best warrior.Reyon with his dagger and Sam with his arch were chosen.
The next day they sat off to the west .One day, Reyon saw an old lady attacked by a wild lion.Reyon killed the lion by his dagger and saved her. The old lady gave Reyon a map telling about valley of terror!
Reyon quietly left behind Sam as he had always felt jealousy and hate ness for Sam‘s tribe .But next morning Sam followed his marks and reached in to a forest where he saw a beast attacking a helpless child. The child was poisoned with the tongue of the monster and beginning to die. Sam took his bow, aimed directly at the monster and killed him. Then he asked the child who was he? If he could do any thing to help him. The child replied that he was not a human. He was sent from heavens, by god as Reyon had betrayed Sam in the test.
Now, god had given Sam, a last chance if he could suck the poison out from child’s blood by using his lips. But in doing so, the poison would spread over into Sam’s body in seven days and would kill him. Sam decided to sacrifice himself for the love of mankind. He sucked the blood out and started getting weaker and weaker but he continued his journey in search of the stone.
On the seventh day, he found Reyon battling the dragon of dark lord in the valley of terror. That dragon was protecting the magic stone. Sam saw that and immediately used his arrow to kill that dragon. Sam and Reyon together smashed that stone into tiny pieces and the dark lord soon burnt into ashes.
Reyon thanked Sam for saving his life but realized Sam had already died due to poison. Reyon could never forgive himself for what he had done to Sam.
He cried miserably and returned to both tribes and told them the story of sacrifice and love that had shown by Sam.

The story gives us the message that man can win against all types of evil forces if he is ready to sacrifice for the love of mankind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!