Oceans

The ocean is a living motion of constant waves and secret caves.
A life of underwater fantasy
Vegetation not like on land
An ocean water garden made from a million grains of sand.
Home to the mammals the fish and the reef to the coral and the seaweed that touch me on my feet, A growling of swell breaking on the shore a smell of the ocean my senses are real and raw.
The wind is strong at the beach and the fish are just in my reach.
Shells are like treasure you cannot measure.
There shapes and patterns natures artistic imagination. My love for the ocean is a constant growth for its forever changing motions. Come and join me and you will see there is no better place for anyone to be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!