Negative To Positive

'I am walking, my legs are tingling i am scared inside that Cooley Coleman might come behind me and give me another wedgy'
'Hey Spencer wanna be friends' said Cooley Coleman'
I'm thinking he is trying to trick me to be my friend then take all my lunch money, so i ran away'.
The next day my friend Wilson said 'Cooley has been very nice lately I don't know what is going on in his head'
'He is just faking it so he can get our lunch money and buy his own lunch but we'll know if he changed if he gets the positive of the year award'
'Your right' said Wilson
'We'll see on Monday
'It was Monday we are all waiting for Ms Emerald Heartstone to announce the Positive of the year award i can't wait'
'Can i please get a drum roll please' said Ms Heartstone
'rmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'
'The Positive of the year is oh my goodness i can't believe it, it's Cooley Coleman'
'The whole crowd was speechless but then 20 seconds later everyone clapping and cheering'
I am very proud you took a new path in your life' said Ms Heartstone
After we were dismissed and we all were about to go home i walked up to Cooley and said
' Hey Cooley im sorry for running away from you last Friday'
'It's fine don't worry i've got new and better friends now'
'Okay i just wanted to know if you were mad or not i guess your not but i just want to tell you if you ever need a friend you need im your man'
'Thanks'

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!