Sad Goodbyes

"Hello", said Molly to Pam, and Pam said 'hi'. They have both been friends since year three, they had gone to primary school and then to the same high school. This had been the best thing for them since they are always hanging out with each other, and then horror stuck for the two best friends. Pam's dad had been given a new job over in Sydney, the day after Pam was told, she told her best friend Molly and they both started crying as it was sad for the friends to be broken up after being together for so many years. Pam also told Molly that they only had eight days left to spend with each other, do from then on they made those eight days last. They slept over each others house each night so they could do everything they wanted and where never away from each other till Saturday afternoon. Then the day came and they could not say goodbye, then their parents had an amazing idea. Both the parents talked to each other than turned to tell the girls. "How about you two be pen pals and do video calls on the computer", said Pam's father, "and during the year Molly could come over to Sydney". Both girls agreed and then they finally said goodbye it was a sad time but the girls got through it and now speak to each other every day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!